Hotel Vacancy: Open for Guests

My attempts to keep this thing updated regularly is failing. Horribly. So, in an attempt to save the blog, I've decided to take posts for possible upload on POW. A lot of people get posts guest written for their blogs, so I've decided to do so.

Now, I know that by doing this, the fundamental part of this site is broken down. But, I think it could be good. For one thing, no additional authors will be added to the site. This means that every post-to-be has to run for me, and I have all authority to shut it down. This leads to point two. I will have much more strict guidelines for posts than I've had in previous projects, so it better be GOLD, Pony Boy. And my last point, people don't ever listen to me. No idea I've had like this has ever taken hold before (TKK = exception), so if this fails, so be it. I'm just trying to keep this place in shape.

My last bit of input: go for WHATEVER. Poetry, parody, pirates? Send me absolutely anything. Pictures, videos, whatev, man.

If you're interested, go ahead and send a shout (or a possible post, even) to
powblogs@gmail.com

(If I shoot one down, that doesn't mean you're out of the count forever. Keep going, punk.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment