Waking the Dead Now!!! (The Dead Being POW Blogs...)

Sup fresh, it's my REturn, baby!

I feel like I've disconnected for long enough. I need to get back to blogging to make my life sane again. I've got nowhere to vent, man! It's crazy! I feel like... I don't know. But here we go.

Def been getting back into gaming since moving on campus. We've got two of the three power consoles in our room (Wii and PS3), so it's pretty great for us. This newly discovered boost in my gaming life has led to me playing some pretty legit games/demos, so let's talk about that!'

Red Faction Guerrilla

(Props to ButtonSmasher for the screen)

This game is pretty bomb. Pun intended. Basically, you're this dude who has signed on to the cause of a rebellion. ON MARS. And the goal is to attack the government by blowing up their assets. You've got charges, rockets, and best of all.... THE HAMMER OF THOR! Well, it's not called that, but it might as well be. It's pretty sweet. Add in a multiplayer mode that is all about blowing up as much as you can in a minute, and you've got yourself a sweet game. If you've got a 360/PS3, check this one for sure.

Here's a little flash game to get you in the blow-stuff-up mood.
Building Blaster

Portal (Orange Box)

(Props to Big Download for the screen)

Perhaps one of my favorite games of all time, Portal has SO many things going for it. I'm so stoked that we've got it in the room. Portal's main attraction comes from the gun that you use in the game. Called the Portal Gun (very out there name, right?), it can shoot things called "portals" in the walls. Now, the basic concept is that you can shoot two portals (orange and blue) and that they connect. So if you jump through the blue one, you'll come out of the orange one. They're sort of like doors. It's hard to explain, but trust me. IT'S GREAT. And Valve hits one out of the park with the mysterious (and crazy creepy) storyline.

If you want a little taste of the action, try the flash version online!
Portal: The Flash Version

Coming Soon.....

(Props to Evolved Gaming for the screen)

My current obsession will be the focus of the next post... AND I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT YET!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment