Em Dub DOS!!!

For those of you who don't attend college/live in a dorm, you need to understand one thing.

In dorm life, video games are king. Especially first person shooters (FPS).

So, imagine Suite 413 (where the crunk kids on our floor live) for a moment. If you've never been there (which none of you have), I'll fill you in.

Normally, our door is open, and the stereo is on full blast. This means that across the entire hall you can hear explosions whenever we're playing FPS. EVERYONE on the floor knows when we're hooked in.

The game we're usually playing? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Quite possibly my favorite (REALISTIC) FPS, I'm addicted to that game now. So imagine now my excitement for the sequel, MW2. I can't stand it. And we aren't getting the game until this weekend!!! ARRGH!!!!

It upsets me.

To clue you in to how awesome this game is, I'll throw down a gameplay vid for you. (Shyeeeeah!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment