Rollin and Scratchin.

(Props to PlayStation Universe [PSU] for the screen)

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Is that what I think it is?" Yes. Yes, it is. I'm thinking that your thinking is correct. I think.

What that is... IS A CONTROLLER FOR A VIDEO GAME!!! The game in question is called DJ Hero. This game is quite possibly the greatest thing ever. From what I know (which is very little), it's exactly like Guiter Hero, except with a turntable. Apparently you have to scratch, with fingers on the buttons, like you're holding different spots of the record? No idea. I don't know that much because I want the first time I play it to be the most mind blowing experience of my life.

BUT... I DO KNOW THIS.

(Props to Random Picasa User for the screen)

I know of two artists that are playable: DAFT PUNK AND Z-TRIP, both of whom I've talked about in this blog before, one of whom I've actually met!!! Which means my life goal of meeting and talking with someone who's in a video game is complete.

I'm literally gnawing on things looking at these pictures, and I need to stop. I just wanted to introduce you to the game, and to tell you to go check it out. DON'T tell me about it until I've played it. I'm begging you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment