The Draygon's Fire...

I'm going to try to start having Questions of the Day on Twitter. It will provide entertainment for me, and a source of material for the blog. (Yeah, I'm sneaky like that.)

Today's Question:
If you could have one mythical creature as a pet, which would it be?

Well, I didn't have too many responses (3, in fact). But, dragons (or draygons) were mentioned twice! So I shall now blog about the draygon.

The fire burns bright within the night.
His nostrils flare, the knight he dares.
Attack, attack! The man turns black.
The draygon triumphs. Harumph.

Draygons are quite the creatures, you know? I mean, they can fly, they've got pretty sweet wings, and they can BREATHE FIRE, MAN!!! If I had those abilities, I'd pretty much be the coolest person I know. I would definitely be a hit at the community barbecue. You know what I mean?

So, some famous draygons...
Maleficent's Transformation
The Dragon from Beowulf
Harry Potter (multiple)
Dragon Holding Crystal
Puff (He's Magic!)

I've left a few out on purpose. Drop your fave Draygons in the comment box! REP THE FIERY WINGED THINGS, Y'ALL!!!

Dragons, man. They're the ultimate creature. Princesses will always need rescued, and because of that dragons will always need slain. It's pure logic. Deal with it.

Draygon, you are mighty. May you eat the sheep of your enemies, and... stuff.

1 comments:

Anonymous | June 4, 2009 at 10:58 PM

my favorite draygon is Yoshi!
he's the bestest ever!
ohyesss. :D

Post a Comment